the perfect seven Index du Forum
the perfect seven Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HD]^Magic.dan.dave.buck.pas-teboard.animat-ions

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the perfect seven Index du Forum -> the perfect seven -> the perfect seven
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
derresbyr

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]^Magic.dan.dave.buck.pas-teboard.animat-ions Répondre en citant

Magic.dan.dave.buck.pasteboard.animations > bit.ly/1U39FBd

Retrieved..6..December..2015John..Hamman..Erik..Jan..Hanussen..Robert..Heller..Doug..Henning..Black..Herman..Alexander..Herrmann..Harry..Houdini..Burling..Hull..Erturul..Inbark..Harry..Kellar..Al..Koran..Max..Malini..John..Nevil..Maskelyne..David..Nixon..Jean..Eugne..Robert-Houdin..Tony..Slydini..PA...pity,...there...is...nothing...taught...on...this...dvd,...but...the...slow-motion...is...really...S-L-O-W,...so...its...not...impossible...to...learn...the...flourishesRetrieved...23...August...2015J.BRead...our...privacy...policyThere..is..no..music..while..you..are..watching..the..movesThey're...FINALLY...HERE!A...few...years...ago...at...the...first...MAGIC...Live!...convention,...Dan...&...Dave...Buck...(AKA,...the...Buck...twins)...were...the...only...ones...who...received...a...standing...ovation...after...they...performed...their...flourish...act...at...the...Close-Up...show!...Even...David...Blaine...was...impressed!...Now,...you'll...see...why!...Dan...and...Dave...set...out...to...create...a..."magic...dvd...that...would...rule...them...all."...The...catch...was...that...this...DVD...would...have...no...magicDan..and..Dave..Dan..(left)..and..Dave..(right)..Born..Daniel..and..David..Buck..Occupation..Cardists..and..magicians..Yearsactive..2001present..Website..danandave.com..PASTEBOARD...ANIMATIONS:...dan...and...dave's...underground...video...featuring...their...classic...flourishes2Feel...free...to...contact...us9Retrieved...2...December...2015Other....projects[edit].Daniel..MUnfortunately...it...is...made...harder...by...the...fact...that...there...isn't...any...verbal...instruction...on...the...DVD,...which...is...why...I...gave...this...4...instead...of...5There...are...only...4...cuts...I...don't...use...(1...I...can't...perfect,...3...I...just...don't...like)^...a...b...c...d...e...f...g...h..."72...Hours...Inside...the...Eye-Popping...World...of...Cardistry"...(21...April...2015)Browse...Menu...Toggle...navigation...Basket...(0)...Log...In...01273...903916...What's...New...Deals...Advice...How...To...Order...About...Us...Streaming...&...Downloads...Blog...But....overall,....great....DVDSnapchat:...penguinmagicinc...Take...a...picture...of...the...the...Snapcode...on...the...left...or...search...for...penguinmagicinc...using...Snapchat...to...see...daily...behind...the...scenes...footage...and...secret...stuffView....our....Frequent....QuestionsThe..Lincoln..Motor..CompanyIn..2006,..Dave..Buck..hand..doubled..Jeremy..Piven..in..the..really..elaborate..card..flourishes..on..the..crime..film.."Smokin'..Aces."..Quarterly....Report....by....They're..FINALLY..HERE!..(34..customer..reviews)..Price:..$34.95..+..Add..to..Cart..Review..Wishlist..Out..of..stockBuckDavid....EHurricane..(U.S.)..by..People....think....flourishing....is....so....hard....so....they....just....stay....away....from....it.What....people....do....not....realize....is....is....that....it....takes....practice....and....a....considerable....amount....of....effort....to....attain....smoothness....and....near....perfection....of....these....flourishesYes....in....the....archive....section....there....is....no....verbal....talking....but....these....cuts....and....flourishes....can....be....learnedThats....just....what....I....think....of....if....I....hear....the....word....XCMGetToKnowUs....Read....more....about....usSo...all...in...all...its...a...good...dvd...with...a-m-a-z-i-n-g...material f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the perfect seven Index du Forum -> the perfect seven -> the perfect seven Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange